On Enviromon R5.10.3, I have a few users set up with various privilege levels.
I have the following observations:
- Users with permission "Check" are allowed to do View-->Checked to write a "Checked" event and are also able to add notes to existing events.
- Users with permission "Note" are also allowed to do View-->Checked to write a "Checked" event as well as adding notes to existing events. So privileges "Check" and "Note" are identical
- Re the above 2 points, the system does not prompt for a user when adding a note to an event, so there is no way for it to enforce the privilege.
- Users passwords are displayed in plain text if you look at the user's profile in the Configuration screen, where as inside the .INI file it is encoded.
- I have "disabled" a user, but that user still appears in the list of active users and it is possible to write a "Checked" event as that user.