Which product is right for your exact requirements
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 am
I am looking for oscilloscopes to debug a couple of protocols and I hope you can help me decide which models to choose.
I am fairly new to oscilloscopes and have a question regarding the difference between analogue and digital channels. All of the protocols above are digital; does that mean that only digital channels are needed? Or are digital channels only used when doing logic analysis?
- Debugging of I2C. You describe how this can be done using PicoScope 2205 MSO. Is the 2205 MSO the preferred oscilloscope for this task? Is the MSO model needed for this?
- Debugging of I2C and FlexRay (but not at the same time). Is the 2205 MSO an option?
- Debugging of I2C, FlexRay and Ethernet 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T (but not at the same time). Which models handles 100BASE-TX and which models handles 1000BASE-T? Is there any planned support for Ethernet in PicoScope?
- PICO STAFF
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:07 pm
The 2205 MSO has Two Input Channels that can be used for Serial Bus Decoding and in addition 16 Digital Channels that provide Logic Analyser functionality.
You can download PicoScope6 software from the website and select demo mode to get a feel for the software.
We also have instructional video's in the Support Area of the website that cover Serial Bus Decoding in PicoScope6.