Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
I have a custome grid view that looks like a chart recorder that I use for a specific task. When I save my the setup with my custom grid view (1 column by 4 rows) what is recalled is the standard 4 viweport grid. Why doesn't it save my custome view?
- Custome Strip Chart recorder view
- standard 4 port view that comes up after saving with grid custom view
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:05 pm
This might be a bug in the way settings are saved.
For the time being, please adjust the grid again using the Custom layout option.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 pm
- Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
Return to PicoScope 6 for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests