Test and Measurement Forum

Which Scope?

Which product is right for your exact requirements

Which Scope?

Postby cdwizz » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:29 pm

We are looking at purchasing a scope with recordable functions for printouts and storage. We make Audio amplifiers from phono level to power, CD players and tuners. Main frequency ranges we use are from 10Hz to 150KHz but do need up to about 50MHz for other applications. Voltages can be up to 50V. Can you reccommend which model would be best for us.

Thanks in advance


Postby markspencer » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:39 am


Thank you for your post, the units that we have that can measure upto 50 MHz are PS3206 and PS3205, ADC-212/100 and ADC-200/100. The first two units are USB units and have a resolution of 8 bits. The ADC-212/100 is a 12 bit unt that connects to the parallel port on a PC. This unit can measure 50 MHz when one channel is used at a time. The ADC-200/100 is an 8 bit unit connecting to the parallel port and again only one channel at a time can be used to measure signals upto 50MHz.

Please look at the specifications on the website and I will be willing to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Mark Spencer
User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 598
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 9:45 am

Return to Pre-Sales Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests