I am interested in Picoscope 3206, and would like to ask about some details which are not covered in the specifications.
1. The specs imply that there is only one ADC. Can the two channels be sampled simultaneously, or will there always be some time shift?
2. How much data can be written to disk in "Save on trigger" mode? The highest sample rate exceeds the throughput of USB2, so there should be a limit.
3. Will a PCI graphics card cause limitations to the screen refresh rate? It is known that it cannot play full-size full-speed (768x576, 25fps) videos.
4. What is the smallest frequency step of the signal generator?
5. There is an overload protection of +/-50V between grounds. Which of the grounds are separated?
6. Is it compatible with the automotive software? There is a statement on autonerdz.com that it would not be compatible.
7. When trying the demo software, I was unable to adjust the Y range of the spectrum display. I hope it is possible to get the whole unclipped curve on display?
8. Do you offer Linux drivers for this new model?
Thank you very much in advance!