we experience a restriction in using the 'Persistance' mode of the PicoScope4227. We already scanned the manual, help and this forum, but we did not find any solution.
- we like to use a long time scan to search for some glitches
- the signal is of a 1 Hz-SquareWave-Signal (500 ms/on).
- the signal commonly is accurate to about +/-10 us(!)
- the signal sometimes seems to have a glitch of about +/- 100 ms(!)
- the glitch occurs about 3..5 times in a hour
- the signals period is 1 sec.
- but the max. PicoScope display width in 'Persistance Mode' is 200 ms
- so we are able to trigger e.g. the rising edge
- but we are not able to SEE the falling edge (and vice versa)
- so we are not able to see the glitch :-/
So our questions are:
A) Does anybody have a hint for us, how we can solve the measurement problem with the PicoScope4227?
B) Perhaps there is an adequate setting, which EXTENDS the Persistance-Display-Width to >200 ms?
C) Any other advice?
Thank you for your support!