Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
I noticed, that I2C address gets decoded wrong if first bit follows start condition in short time.
Attached please find captured data and image containing correct interpretation of captured waveform.
- WronglyDecoded I2C ADDR BUG.psdata
- (222.99 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
- Image of captured I2C waveform with explanation
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 pm
If you select Tools->SerialDecoding->Settings and change this to 8 bit read/write address it displays 70 as you would expect.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2314
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 am
- Location: St. Neots
Return to PicoScope 6 for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests