I have a question.
I am trying to gather data synchronised to a rising edge of one of the inputs but cannot see a way this can be done.
I am running under the following settings:
• Channels 0-11 are the data I want to capture
• Channel 15 is the master synchronisation clock – currently at 1.6kHz (could reduce this if necessary)
• Fast block recording, stop after run
• Number of samples – currently 150, but would bring this right down to circa 16 if I could sync the data.
• I seem to be able to capture data at 6kz ish
I tried to set for 1 sample and then repeat immediately (i.e. re-arm the trigger) but the minimum number of samples is 10 which is incompatible with the clock
Is there a way this can be done?