Active Band pass filtering not working?

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
hexibot43

Active Band pass filtering not working?

Post by hexibot43 »

Hello All,
I just updated to the latest version of the software 6.6.16.12 Automotive, and it doesn't seem to matter what I do with the lowpass filtering - There is no effect in the display of the waveform. Occasionally, it will momentary look like it is switching on and then immediately back to unfiltered. And of course right after I update I need to look at a couple oxygen sensors on a car, which I need a printout for the customer. Very hard to show them what I'm talking about with all the noise. It was working before. Should I post a snapshot of what is going on?

I seem to remember reading something like this happening before to someone else. I just can't remember or find it again. Was it re-installing the device driver?

Appreciate any insight.

Thanks,

Marcello

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Active Band pass filtering not working?

Post by Martyn »

Try going to Tools->Preferences->Sampling and selecting DisplayPreviousWaveformBuffer to see if that solves things.

You may also wish to register on our Automotive Forum http://www.picoauto.com/support/ where you will find a community to help you with any specific automotive questions, as well as questions related to the use of the automotive software.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager