Post any questions about our parallel port products
Hello I need Installer and drivers of the PP196, USB to parallel port adapter
- pico.jpg (67.16 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:47 pm
The drivers for the USB Parallel Port device will be contained in the PicoScope and PicoLog install for your device.
Please visit the following page on our website to download the software:http://www.picotech.com/software.html
- In Step 1, select your product.
- In Step 2, select the 'PicoScope R5.21.2 for Windows...' or 'PicoLog R5.22.3...' entry.
- Click the 'Download R... button and install the software - remember to select USB-PP1 for the connection port.
- Connect the parallel port adaptor and confirm that a 'Pico Parallel Port' entry appears in Device Manager.
- Connect your device to the adaptor and start PicoScope5/PicoLog - with PicoScope5 you will need to click File->Setup->Converter, set the device and port and then restart the program.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2009
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 pm
- Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
Return to Parallel Port Products
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests