Picolog error

Forum for discussing PicoLog
cuana

Picolog error

Post by cuana »

Hello,
My name is Ana and I need your assistance in resolving an error that occurs when using ADC-11/10 with the sofware PicoLog R5.22.2

I use your product to monitor the changes that occur over time in the electric potential of microbial fuel cells. However, I find it impossible to conduct a proper monitoring due to the fact that the software stops aquiring data at random periods of time at wich windows generates an error report. This can happen after a few hours to a day after the start of the experiment. It didn't record more then 24 hours until now.

The steps I have taken so far in solving this problem are: I have reinstalled the software, I replaced the computer on wich the software runs, I changed the operating sistem from windows 7 to windows XP. None of this solved the problem.
The error occured is:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: plw32.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4c08c80a
Fault Module Name: StackHash_c26f
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdadb
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: 000c283b
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1048
Additional Information 1: c26f
Additional Information 2: c26f1a7581332b4dc37abc84148bb2c0
Additional Information 3: ddcf
Additional Information 4: ddcfb5c4ddab0cbbaa9bc75f7372b492

I would greatly appreciate any suggestion that would help.

Many thanks,
Ana

Hitesh

Re: Picolog error

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Ana,

Unless you require a specific feature from R5.22.2, please try uninstalling this version and downloading and installed R5.16.2 from http://www.picotech.com/software.html

Thank you for submitting the crash report - if you could please send the PicoLog settings file either as a reply to this post or to support@picotech.com it would be useful. The settings file can be generated from PicoLog Recorder when it has been configured for recording.

Click File -> Save as..., and in the 'Save as type' drop-down select 'Settings files (*.pls)'.

Please bear in mind, that the ADC-11 is an old device and the software will have been changed to support newer products as they are released.

Regards,