Yes it is the same user from when it was installed, which has full access.
We are using Windows XP, with all updates.
Could I be doing something wrong? There may not be anything actually wrong, just operator error
The steps I used were:
1. Removed the Data Logger and Current Monitor from the distribution board where I am wanting to know the information.
2. Plugged the Data Logger in to the PC with the Serial cable
3. Opened EnviroMon Program, and a small window opened, which has File, Settings, View etc at the top
4. Automatically the program started to download the information, when this happened another small window opened and there was a count of approc 45,000 readings. The counter went from 0 to 45,000 after about 15 minutes, and the small window then closed and I was left with the original EnviroMon window.
5. I then went View -> Graph, but the downloaded information isn't there to view.
Any ideas from my description? I might be doing something wrong..........