Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:53 pm
- Forum: USB PC Oscilloscopes
- Topic: Serial decoding misses start bit after a few characters
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1392
Hi, I was trying too use serial decoding but the decoding is not really working well. It seems to miss the start bit of the next character and then completely gets misaligned (see attachment where i measure length of the first missed start bit) PicoScopeSerialDecoding.jpg . Looking at the timings, t...
- Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:41 am
- Forum: PicoScope 6 for Windows
- Topic: trigger function level timeout missing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1817
Hi, Another request for this feature ... In my case i need to trigger when a device keeps the data line of an I2C transaction low for too long blocking the bus. Without being able to make the distinction between low/high, the level dropout trigger is useless, and i do not think i can do it with any ...