Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 pm
- Forum: PicoScope 6 for Windows
- Topic: 6404B and D model not allowing single event trigger
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1194
Using the most current version (as of 9/18/2014) of Picoscope for Windows and two 6404Ds and one 6404B over a USB hub. Three Picoscope sessions open and I cannot consistently or sometimes ever get the scopes to allow me to set up for a single event trigger. I have to use repeat trigger setting to ga...
- Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:01 pm
- Forum: USB PC Oscilloscopes
- Topic: Rapid triggering number of events incomplete and storage
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2340
Is there a method for storing data from an incomplete number of events when using rapid trigger mode on a 6404B? If you set the number to 20 events and get less, may you still store and view what is in the buffer? This is not an issue in repeat trigger mode.