Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:02 pm
- Forum: VB and VBA (Excel, Access)
- Topic: ADC 24 Close Unit after losing connection
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3945
In VB6, how do I recreate the same functionality as the Pico Recorder where if the ADC24 is accidentally disconnected WHILE streaming, it has the ability to realise that the connection has dropped out and it will resume when the device is plugged back in? If I have opened the unit and started stream...
- Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 am
- Forum: PicoLog
- Topic: Picolog ADC24 Digital Ouputs slow to switch on Windows 7
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2642
Hi There We have about 40 ADC24s at customer sites, all running on windows XP. We are using a VB6 Application to switch one of the Digital Ouputs on and off. When we run the application on XP, all works great, our application takes samples from 1 analog channel every 1- 30 seconds and the digital ou...