Picolog crashes

Forum for discussing PicoLog
gja

Picolog crashes

Post by gja »

Hello, Pico guys:

Almost a year after last posts, is there already a solution for this infuriating Picolog graphs?

gja

davidj
Site Admin
Site Admin

Picolog crashes

Post by davidj »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

There were some improvements included in the last revision relating to this. Please send more details of your specific 'crash' to support@picotech.com with the software version you have installed.
Regards,
David

gja

Picolog crashes

Post by gja »

Dear:

I'm running Picolog 5_15_5 under WinXp Pro SP2 on a Pentium 4 HT machine with 1GB RAM/250 GB Sata Hard Disk.

The problem I have has been discussed in this forum lots of times: After 4~5 hours logging, the Graph view of Picolog goes competely nuts: the buttons disappears, the Graph itself disapears, etc.
Also it disturbs the Windows screen underneath it.
gja

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

This is a problem that has been fixed. You need to download the latest software and try this.

http://www.picotech.com/software

Best Regards

sprigo
User
User

Pico Log Crashes

Post by sprigo »

After starting data logging and opening then closing the spreadsheet view Pico Log crashes within 5 mins - Windows Blue screen of death - with the following information

The problem seems to be caused by the following file: picopp.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Technical Information:
*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFA5EF834, 0X00000000, 0XA83D288F, 0X00000000)

*** PICOPP.SYS - Address A83D288F base at A83d1000, DateStamp 44927718

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Which converter do you have? It is possible that this is related to a bug that we have fixed. If you let me know what unit you have then I will be able to tell if we have fixed this.

Best Regards

sprigo
User
User

Post by sprigo »

Sarah wrote:Hi

Which converter do you have? It is possible that this is related to a bug that we have fixed. If you let me know what unit you have then I will be able to tell if we have fixed this.

Best Regards
It's the ADC-11 USB version and I'm using R5.15.6