USBADC11/12 use within Delphi

Post general discussions on using our drivers to write your own software here
kim
User
User

USBADC11/12 use within Delphi

Post by kim »

I'm having troubles accessing the ADC readings from with my Delphi App. I have installed the latest driver and example code (release PicoFull_r5_15_6.exe). The example ADC11 application also fails to correctly read the analog input channels - all channels return full scale (1023 count), even though I am applying lower voltages. I suspect the example only works for the Parallel port version (example is located within the ADC11 folder under Pico Full / Examples).

I have confirmed my device is being recognised by my system (appears under USB Controllers as 'Pico USB ADC11'). I am running Win XP, SP2.

The device works correctly when using PicoScope.

I have noticed that the example uses the DLL adc1132.dll, whereas picoscope uses usbadc11.dll (determined using Dependency Walker).

Should I also be using the usbadc11 dll? If so, do you have any example programs using this dll? Is there a .INC file that suits this dll for use within Delphi?

Cheers
Kim

kim
User
User

update

Post by kim »

I've managed to write an inc file for my delphi app, and am successfully using the usbadc11 dll, based on the example for the ADC11. I've attached a copy of this for reference.

Cheers
Kim
Attachments
USBADC11.INC.txt
(796 Bytes) Downloaded 732 times