Introduction and picoscope 2407B

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, and what you do
kristoff
User
User

Introduction and picoscope 2407B

Post by kristoff »

Hi all,

Allow me to make a short introduction, I am currently working for Tomra sorting as a Product Support Expert. One of my responsibilities is to rethink tools and support equipment for our +90 full time service people.
One of the tools I am revising is the scope which we use to align our equipment. We currently use the Tektronix TBS1000 series, but they are pretty bulky and sensitive to take in our toolboxes around the world.

We came across Pico Scope 2000 series and where very interested and therefore ordered the 2407B.

Our first impression is positive and we are currently going through the internal testphase. We connect the Picoscope to our Windows Surface 3 tablets (which we have to carry for other reasons), which runs on Windows 10.

One of the major remarks from the testing team is that the buttons on the software (Pico 6.11.12) are pretty small, even with the pen. Is there a way to increase the size of buttons and menu's for finger use on a Tablet?
Is there an off the shelf solution or will this require some reprogramming?

Thx for your comment and feedback!!

alan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Introduction and picoscope 2407B

Post by alan »

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! Have you tried the latest beta software as this has quite a few enhancements for touchscreen use. It installs alongside the stable version so if you have a problem you can go back to the stable one - I have been using it on my touchscreen laptop for a few weeks now & find it easy to control via touch.

Regards
Alan

kristoff
User
User

Re: Introduction and picoscope 2407B

Post by kristoff »

Hi,

Thx Alan for your swift reply.

I did indeed install the stable version as I was unfamiliar with the software. But I'll give the Beta a run and see if it fits my wishes.

Kind regards,