Humidiprobe with Enviromon system

mark
User
User

Humidiprobe with Enviromon system

Post by mark »

I recently purchased a Humidiprobe for monitoring the temperature/humidity inside our test chamber.

I've been using it with the Picolog software but have found it difficult to use for monitoring temperature and humidity over a 21 day test, it can only really be used for taking a set number of samples, not running day in day out.

To this end I've been trying to set up Enviromon to do the recording instead, but I can't get it to recognise my Humidiprobe.

Although I'm currently only using one humidity and one temperature input for my initial chamber trials, ultimately I aim to use 6 temperature and 2 humidity inputs, and was hoping to buy a further Humidiprobe and a thermocouple data logger.

should I be using different equipment, and what do you recommend for my application?

Michael
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Michael »

Hello Mark,

The HumidiProbe is not compatible with the EnviroMon software.

What settings are you using for sampling and recording? Are you sampling every second or minute?

PicoLog data file size has a maximum of 1 million time stamps. With 1 sample a second this will give you 11 days continuous in one log file. If you changed to 1 sample a minute, this will give you 694 days of continuous sampling. And you can specify the logger to repeat immediately to a new log file and start recording again.

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum