Delphi project - Process control monitor

Which product is right for your exact requirements
Hambo

Delphi project - Process control monitor

Post by Hambo »

Hello,

This is a pre-sales enquiry. I'm looking at developing an application for troubleshooting electro-mechanical equipment. Sensors, soleniods, steppers and the associated control circuitry. My aim is to create an Windows 2000 application under Delphi 7 that will time-synch a video feed from a USB camera to signals captured by a data logging device. Ideally I'd like an oscilloscope style display for about 4 inputs. They need not consume huge bandwidth since they would likely be monitoring a power supply rail or a home sensor connected to a rotating carousel. I'd imagine about a 1KHz sample rate would be plenty. You have some Delphi 'drivers' available but it appears to be a library of some kind. Do you have any components to install? Also what device would provide a practical bandwidth for this purpose. I thought the ADC-11 might do it but some of the posts suggest that it is slow when monitoring multiple inputs. What sample rate can I expect when monitoring 4 inputs? Are there any advantages of the USB model?

Michael
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Michael »

Hello,

You will get the sampling you require with the ADC11.

I would recommend the USB version for performance (twice as fast as the parallel version).

Further information can be found here:
http://www.picotech.com/data-acquisition.html

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum