streaming mode return invalid status

Post your MATLAB discussions here
stu_J

streaming mode return invalid status

Post by stu_J »

Hi,

Can anobody help me to figure out this problem?

I'm running the example code 'PS3000a_IC_Generic_Driver_2buffers_Streaming_SimpleTrig' in 64bit matlab. But somehow I got stuck in the power check loop when calling 'ps3000aRunStreaming', that it keeps returning 0xD 'PICO_INVALID_PARAMETE' status.

Many thanks!
-J

Bilal
Active User
Active User

Re: streaming mode return invalid status

Post by Bilal »

Please check you have entered all the parameters to the function. Ensure all variables have been included and each have been assigned a value.

If you continue to experience problems, feel free to copy in your code or attach your .m file for us to take a look at it.
Bilal Patel
Technical Support Engineer
Pico Technology

ludwig.prade

Post by ludwig.prade »

Hello,
we could solve the original issue by changing the downsample mode to aggregate.

However, a new problem arises, which is that during the:

"while(hasAutoStopped == data.FALSE && get_str_latest_values_status == PicoStatus.PICO_OK)" loop,

the function "GetStreamingLatestValues" is called and returns "13" as the status. Checking the manual, this is not a valid status reply for this function. Also, the syntax for calling this function in the example does not correspond to that given in the manual.

in addition, the trigger function is never fulfilled, therefore we are not able to acquire any data in streaming mode (no problems in block mode).

Help would be highly appreciated.
Kindly,
Ludwig Prade

Bilal
Active User
Active User

Post by Bilal »

Hello Ludwig,

Please try the newer examples found here. These are the updated examples which should work without any problem.
Bilal Patel
Technical Support Engineer
Pico Technology