Web Page Generation

Martin
User
User

Web Page Generation

Post by Martin »

Hello Pico,

I'm trying to set up a web page to show the graphs off of our EL008. I think I'm following the instructions from you web site correctly however the "Enviromon.bat" file (unchanged from original) does not seem to be generating any output.
Also can you tell from below that I've replaced the info in the upload.tfp file correctly (actual server name and user name etc substituted with dummies for this post!!!).

(pasted from c:\pico\upload.ftp)
Rem change next line to contain your password and username.
open ftp://servername.b.c.uk/home/1/2/3/public_html/webpage/
user me password
bin
prompt off
mput *.jpg
disconnect
quit

I'm sure the "ftp" address/path is correct 'cos my webcam quite happily drops images onto my web server using its own built in FTP client.

If you could let me know what I'm doing wrong I'd appreciate it greatly as it will greatly help to get this system up and running ASAP.

Thanks Martin.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi Martin

Thank you for your email.

Are the files located in the correct directory? They need to be in the Enviromon installation directory. The instructions state this is usually C:\pico however since changing to the MSI installer this is now usually C:\Program Files\Pico Technology\Enviromon

I recommend looking at the pdf help and the switch commands to generate jpg and csv files for uploading.

Best Regards

Martin
User
User

Post by Martin »

Hi thanks for the reply,

I've got a little progress. The .bat file has now generated a Monitor and Enviromon.JPG in the "C:\Program Files\Pico\" directory after a while of just showing the Command Prompt window.
However I'm still none the wiser in getting them from my C:\ drive to the webserver. Is this in the .pdf help or can you assist.
Interestingly I can manually FTP it across (http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/m.g.edwards/ ... romon.html) but not automatically. Am a missing a bit of script somewhere along the line?

Please help!!

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

I believe this should be in the pdf help. Unfortunately I do not know lots about the webpage generation. If there is not sufficient information in the help files then let me know and I will ask some engineers for help.

Best Regards