Picoscope 3206 AWG Capability

Which product is right for your exact requirements
Research & Developmen

Post by Research & Developmen »

Hi,

I am really impressed with the features of the picoscope 3206 especially at the price it is being offered at. I would like to acquire one for my home lab but I would like to know first whether this model has Automatic Waveform Generator (AWG) capabilities. I have not seen any documentation on this. Can someone direct me to this information.

ricardo
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by ricardo »

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry. The 3206 has a built-in signal generator, it can output fixed amplitude square, sine and triangle waves up to 1MHz frequency.

http://www.picotech.com/picoscope-specifications.html

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you wish to place an order.

Best regards,

Ric
Ricardo Paloschi
Sales Engineer
Forum Moderator

Research & Developmen

Post by Research & Developmen »

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have taken a look at the specs of the Signal generator aspect of the 3206 and only realized that the output is fixed amplitude (was taking it for granted that it was variable as with the frequency).

Can you recommend a solution to this. I am really impressed with all the other aspects of the 3206 but i really do need an AWG capability that would allow me to manipulate my test signals.

ricardo
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by ricardo »

Hi,

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about changing the specifications of the signal generator function.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you wish to place an order.

Best regards,

Ric
Ricardo Paloschi
Sales Engineer
Forum Moderator