USB parallel port adapter

Which product is right for your exact requirements
larrylart

USB parallel port adapter

Post by larrylart »

I am looking for an USB to parallel port adapter – not for printing purposes for being able to use it with different application which requires a proper parallel port (direct access). I wonder if your USB parallel port adaptor might work?
I read you are saying that this is only for pico devices – but still I am wondering is you actually create with this adapter a proper parallel port (using your own driver) or you actually decide from your acquisition software if to either to use certain protocol with direct parallel port or usb2para?

Thank you for you time and I hope I am not intrusive with my questions.

Larry

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

The USB to Parallel port is specifically designed to function with Picos' Products. It does not have the capability to be used with any third party products.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer

floyd brooks

parallel port

Post by floyd brooks »

What are the restrictions that of the parallel port to USB device. How can I use this device as a external parallel port. As I have already purchased it and need a USB to parallel device. My lap-top dose not support a parallel port device internally. Please help if at all possible. If not how can I return the device for credit?

Thank you, Floyd Brooks

floyd brooks

parallel port

Post by floyd brooks »

What are the restrictions that of the parallel port to USB device. How can I use this device as a external parallel port. As I have already purchased it and need a USB to parallel device. My lap-top dose not support a parallel port device internally. Please help if at all possible. If not how can I return the device for credit?

Thank you, Floyd Brooks

Michael
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Michael »

Hello Floyd,

You are entitled to a full refund if you purchased this in the last 14 days. If you purchased this unit direct from us, please contact us with your invoice number at: support@picotech.com

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum