TH-03

Which product is right for your exact requirements

TH-03

Post by Guest »

I am contempalting purchasing the TH-03 and was wondering about probes. The users guide mentions an EL015 and an EL039. The EL015 is mentioned on the web site, but I can't find the EL039. What are the differences? What do they look like? There does not seem to be a data sheet for either?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

The EL015 is a thermistor which you can find with the EL001 converter. It works also with the TH-03.

I am not sure we do an EL039 but we do an EL029 which is a door switch sensor - ie a reed switch.

Usually the TH-03 is only used with EL015 probes.

Best Regards

Post by Guest »

Sarah wrote:Hi
I am not sure we do an EL039 but we do an EL029 which is a door switch sensor - ie a reed switch.Best Regards
from the TH-03 manual on page 2
To use the TH-03, you should connect the D-connector on the RH-02 to the serial port on your computer using the cable
provided. If you have a 25-way serial port, use the 9 to 25 way adaptor supplied.

Next connect a EL015 or EL039 temperature sensor to CH1.
Hmm no idea what's going on with the quote /quote - I didn't change the text size? \Nor the paragraph settings. Can't even get the colour stuff to work either?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

I have checked this out further and the EL039 was a probe similar to the EL015 which went obsolete some time ago. The TH-03 does however work with the EL029.

I will get the documentation updated accordingly.

Best Regards

Post by Guest »

Is it possible to purchase the EL015 probe on its own, if so how much are they?

Michael
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Michael »

Hello

The EL015 probe is available under order code PP125 priced at 18 GBP.

You can order direct from us or through our distributor network.

Please contact us at sales@picotech.com

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum