What scope for TV repairs??

Which product is right for your exact requirements

What scope for TV repairs??

Post by Guest »

I need scope that is capable to show composite video signal as well as PSU signals.

Also I need sometimes to check horizontal output signal which is usually around 1100Vpp. I am planing to use probe 100:1 for this.
Also it sould be with isolated grounds!

Very often we need to see which protection line goes high first to be able to localise problem easier... For this we need at least 2 channels.

What Pico scope model should be able to help us?
How long is warranty period?
Can we print and save signals?
How accurate are these scopes?
Can I see with this scope noise in composite video signals such as crossed lines in picture etc.??

Please detail answers ;)

Regards

Greg

hi

Post by Guest »

Its me again

We do not need a scope for higher frequency than 10Mhz so dont look at frequency to much.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

I would suggest looking at our PS320x range of oscilloscopes. In particular the PS3205 or PS3206. The PS3205 has a maximum sampling rate of 100MS/s which would give you a good picture of the signal you wish to view. It has an 8 bit resolution which gives a 3% accuracy and all of our units have a 2 year warranty.

The software enables you to save traces for viewing at a later date and these can also be exported in a variety of formats. I am not sure whether you could see the noise in composite video signals as I am not sure how this would present itself, however it is possible to zoom deep into the signal due to the large buffer on the scope.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

just one more question

Post by Guest »

For example if I monitor 2 protection line with 2 channels can this scope detect which of them first become high DC level?