DrDAQ's LED

Forum for discussing PicoLog
graham compton

DrDAQ's LED

Post by graham compton »

Since installing PicoLog version 5.12 the LED on DrDAQ board is permanently on and unaffected by settings. It flashes a bit when the computer is switched on. Any issues here?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi Graham

Thank you for your post.

There is no issue here, the LED simply does as you tell it. When setting up the DrDAQ in Picolog there is a drop-down box that allows you to set the behaviour of the LED. It by default is constantly on unless you change this setting.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

NE not logged in

Post by NE not logged in »

I have the same problem:

When i got my DrDAQ i installed the software from the CD, and tested the unit, the LED on on alarm worked fine.
Now i have installed the latest software and now i cant get the LED to work it's always on.

Operating system Win2000.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

Is the drop-down box still there? If you change the state of the LED in the box does it change?

If not, what version on software is this? I can then investigate it further.

Best Regards

NE not loged in

LED and More

Post by NE not loged in »

Hi Sarah,

The drop down is working but the LED is always on nomather what i do, the DO is working as it should.

The software is 5.12.7

There is a nother huge problem in 5.12.7 and that is the alarm function for at least pH, its not longer possible to use decimals (e.g 6.6) as soon as you set some figure with decimal the software crashes.
This was the real issue in the installation problem i wrote in another thread.

Is it possible to be a registered member of this forum? i have registered but i cant login and i have not recieved the mail i was told in the registration process? I registerd as NE and now i cant use that for username anymore.

/Niklas

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post and the extra information.

What I would recommend is to go back to an earlier version from our software archive for the time being:

http://www.picotech.com/software-archive.html

If this doesn't help then let me know. I will then get our software engineers to look into the issues that you mention.

I have also amended your log-in so you should now be able to log in. If you are still having problems then let me know.

Best Regards