Convert *.psd to *.txt

Forum for discussing PicoScope (version 5)
Darren69
User
User

Convert *.psd to *.txt

Post by Darren69 »

I have been saving a lot of *.psd files from a large number of very brief events. I tried the command line for the global file conversion (psw32 -t run*.psd) but substituted run from the first three letters of the command line to match the file names I have chosen (based on the date). When I run this it does create the text file copies in the directory but 95% of the data is lost. Instead of the >1000 samples in the original *.psd file the *.txt file has just two lines!

Thanks

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi Darren

Thank you for your post.

I will report this to our software department. Instead you might find the conversion program submitted by one of our users in "Writing Your Own Software" of use.

Best Regards

Darren69
User
User

psw32 -t run*.psd

Post by Darren69 »

Thanks for your reply, can you direct me to the thread under "writing your own software" as I do not appear to be able to locate it.

THANKS!!

Darren69
User
User

Convert *.psd to *.txt

Post by Darren69 »

Have your software people managed to find an answer to my problem yet?? Also I requested a link to the previous post regarding writing your own software, any progress?? can I expect an answer???

Thanks

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

The post I was talking about is here it is not in Writing Your Own Software as I had thought.

Hope this helps

Best Regards