How to read the ºC

joaonz

How to read the ºC

Post by joaonz »

:? :?

Hi. We have in our company EnviroMon for windows R5.09.05 - 32 bit and i would like to know if anyone know if is possible for me to read the files that contains the data on Enviromon, Temperature and Time/Date

Basicly we have to fill some controls sheets that contains the time and the teperature at certain time. The way it's done now is the person looks to enviromon and them take note of the time.

It would be great if i could read the ºC because the other machine give me the time/date, so I have just to seek on the file(database) on enviromon and link by date and time to get the ºC.

The software for this other machine is built in Vb.net however I would be pleased to get the ºC from enviromon using Vb6 or other...

Can anyone help me ?
Wich file(database) contains the data?
Thank you

Joao Paulo - Biomarine Oyster Farms

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

It is the files with the extension .rgd which contain the enviromon data, they usually are named with a long number. Unfortuantely they are not saved in an ASCII format and so you cannot open them as a text or read the data in them.

The best way to get data from them is via the Enviromon software in the spreadsheet view - you can copy all of the data out and into Excel.

Hope this helps

Best Regards