Impact Acceleration

Which product is right for your exact requirements
Luke

Impact Acceleration

Post by Luke »

I need to measure the acceleration of an object on impact but have a limited weight requirement. Ideally I need a accelerometer with a data logger attached with data being uploaded to a computer after testing, or a wireless system - but these tend to be expensive...The acceleration involved would be approximately 75g, maybe a bit more/less.

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

We do not ourselves sell accelerometers so you will need to source this yourself. You should however be able to connect it with one of our data loggers.

Our loggers require being connected to the computer while running as the software controls them. They download the data as they log and it is stored on the PC. The type of logger you will require will depend on the output of the accelerometer. Generally though all of our loggers require a voltage input, usually in the range of 0 to 2.5V, but this varies depending on the logger.

If you find an accelerometer thne feel free to let me know the specifications and I will happily advise you as to which logger is best.

Hope this helps

Best Regards