64 bit library and drivers for 3207B

Post your .Net discussions here
jbroomall

64 bit library and drivers for 3207B

Post by jbroomall »

I am having a problem in VB.net when I try to open a 3207B using the 64 bit (PS3000a.dll and PicoIpp.dll) libraries. I am not getting an execution error, but the status returned equals 3 (scope not found). I do not have a problem using the 32 bit libraries, but need to go 64 bit for compatibility with other code.

Your PicoScope app runs fine, but is using the 32 bit Dlls. I have run a process monitor to make sure the correct version of these 2 libraries are being addressed. Is there also a 64 bit version of the winusb.sys that is needed?

Thanks,
Jim

Hitesh

Re: 64 bit library and drivers for 3207B

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Jim,

If you have installed PicoScope 6.10.16 on your PC, then the 64-bit drivers from the current SDK build will not be compatible.

A new SDK release is due soon which will resolve this issue. In the meantime, I will provide some drivers which you can use via your e-mail support ticket.

Regards,

jbroomall

Post by jbroomall »

I got the updates via email. Thanks. My application is now recognizing the 3207B, but apparently not acquiring data. There were 3 elements in the list, winusb etc., when I ran the setup. The last one, something about data acquisition, was marked as not needed however. Is that correct?

At the moment, I am looking for something amiss in my wrapper.

Cheers,
Jim

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Jim,

Are you referring to the DPInst.exe?

If so, can you post an image of the message received?

Thanks,