PICO VS SOFTDSP

Which product is right for your exact requirements

PICO VS SOFTDSP

Post by guest »

Hi, i am looking to get a oscilloscope and was wondering what advantage does PICO 3205 have over SDS 200A ( http://www.web-tronics.com/pcbas20digst.html )

thanx

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

I have looked at the website link you provided however I am not in a posistion to offer you a direct comparison.

The main features of the PS3205 which may interest you are the large 512k buffer, the external trigger input channel, the onboard signal generator which can generate sine, square and triangle waves, and the high single-shot sampling rate of 100MS/s. We also offer free software upgrades to all of our customers. The PS3205 is £599 plus tax and delivery.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Post by Guest »

The SDS 200A got also a buffer size up to 512k
Sarah wrote:Hi

Thank you for your post.

I have looked at the website link you provided however I am not in a posistion to offer you a direct comparison.

The main features of the PS3205 which may interest you are the large 512k buffer, the external trigger input channel, the onboard signal generator which can generate sine, square and triangle waves, and the high single-shot sampling rate of 100MS/s. We also offer free software upgrades to all of our customers. The PS3205 is £599 plus tax and delivery.

Hope this helps

Best Regards