ADC-212 and Labview 6

Having problems ? let us know the details here
K Loyd

ADC-212 and Labview 6

Post by K Loyd »

We've recently acquired the 212 and can't seem to get it to work in labview 6. I've been able to see a 5v test signal from both pico scope and the excel macro. However, the supplied acd200.vi seems only to produce noise. Proper ports are selected and the vi and acd20032.dll were copied to the user.lib as instructed.

I really am a novice at this as were just using plug and go proprietary equipment/software in our testing before. Any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kerry

matthew
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by matthew »

Hi Kerry,

There isn't really much to go wrong with the labview vi, it will automatically detect the unit and display the appropriate signal. You may find that you will need to play with the timebase in order to see the signal clearly though. Also check that the correct range and channel have been selected.

If this still is not working, open the unit in PicoScope and tell me what the Help | About dialog box states.

Best Regards,
Matt Everett

Pico Software Engineer

K Loyd

Post by K Loyd »

Matthew,

Thanks for replying! Further playing around with it showed that it was indeed acquiring data, just at a very slow visual pace. Thanks for the suggestions. I will try those to get it aquiring and displaying in real time. Appreciate your time.

Kerry