Which product?

Which product is right for your exact requirements
cyberjt

Which product?

Post by cyberjt »

Hi am looking for advice on which product to buy, I have used your ADC10 and ADC12 products, but now require a device that will allow a 0-10V range - only needs to be single chanel. which do you suggest?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

I would recommend that the ADC-212/3 might suit your application best.

If you are looking to be able to input a 0 to 10V signal without using any attenuation then this is the best option. It is a dual channel scope and will enable you to input ±20V.

The other way of being able to input 0 to 10V would be to use a potential divider and then input this into the ADC-10 or ADC-12.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Kahya

Which product?

Post by Kahya »

Hi,
I am also unsure which product to use .
I am trying to datalog dc voltage and dc current.
They vary between 54.8 V and 67.5 V and the current is in between 10.41 and 11.25A.
What to use?
Kahya

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

For this application you would need to use an attenuating probe for the voltage, and I would advise using a current clamp for the current. You could also use our ADC-212/3 and then have a probe on one channel and a 60A current clamp on the other channel.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Fyodor

Which product (high speed)

Post by Fyodor »

I would like to use a two channel A/D converter. The speed should be at least 300 KSPS and this rate should be streaming, I mean I should be able to get at least 2 seconds of measurement without any interrupt and the readings should be equally distributed over time. I thought of using AD-216 but 32 KB buffer is just not enough, since it will only give me 0,05 second streaming data for 2 channels at 300KSPS. PicoScope 3000 looks fine but I guess it would be very expensive to buy a device working at GSPS rates for usage at 300 KSPS.

Thank you for your help
Fyodor

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

You could use the PS3000 range, however this is only capable of streaming at speeds of up to 1kS/s. This therefore would not be fast enough for you. You could however use it for the larger buffer and longer record time, but this would not be streaming.

I would suggest that the PS3000 is the best range to use as they have a better streaming capability, bigger buffers, and faster download time to the PC.

Hope this helps

Best Regards