EnviroMon - Remote Montoring of a Holiday Home & Pool

Which product is right for your exact requirements
rlangle
User
User

EnviroMon - Remote Montoring of a Holiday Home & Pool

Post by rlangle »

Hi

I have been searching the web for some days to find a solution for monitoring inside \ outside and swimming pool temperatures plus an input to indicate if pool heating is switched on. Then make these values available 'live' on our web site.

eg.
Outside Temp: 25c
Inside Temp 20c
Pool Temp 22c (Pool Heating is ON)

After reading your information on your website you advertise such a scenario. Could you please advise what equipment I would need, in particular how I could monitor the pool temperature. It would also be nice to monitor outside humidity.

I assume the connected PC has to ‘PUSH’ the latest values to my website?

I look forward to your reply

Rob

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for post.

You could do this using our Enviromon system. You would need an EL005 logger and then connected to this converters to measure the parameters that you are looking at. I would suggest that for temperature you would be best suited with the EL041 4 channel thermocouple converter and then some waterproof thermocouples for the pool readings.

You could also use an EL026 for the humidity reading, although this would need to be non-condensing humidity.

You can upload the data from the Enviromon to a dynamic webpage. You can see an example of this at:

http://www.picotech.com/dynamic/

There is full information on how to do it in the product manual which can be viewed in pdf format from our website.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

rlangle
User
User

Post by rlangle »

Sarah

Thankyou for your reply. I notice the EL001 Three channel converter supports Temperature, Light, & a Switch Position. Is this configurable eg Could I measure 3 temperatures or 1 Light and 2 temperatures. Or is it fixed at one channel for Temperature / Light & Switch Position

Also I note your office are in St Neots, I pass this on the way to/from work do you have demo kit in your offices.

Many Thanks

Rob

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

Yes you could use the EL001. The main consideration with this is that the probes are not water-proof.

You can have different channels measuring different things. You just need the right sensor connected to each channel and you then tell the logger what is connected.

If you would like a demo here then this can be arranged. Please give us a ring on 01480 396395 and we can arrange a suitable time.

Best Regards