Multiple displays

Which product is right for your exact requirements
Bobh

Multiple displays

Post by Bobh »

I'd like to have 16 oscilloscope channels displayed simultaneously on my computer monitor. Is this possible to do with the Picoscope?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

It is not possible to show 16 channels in Picoscope. However you can in Picolog in the right conditions. It will depend on what unit you wish to use, did you have one in mind?

You would need either a logger that had 16 or more channels, or multiple loggers. When you use mulitple loggers you are limited to using Real Time Continuous mode and thus have a maximum sample rate of 1 per ms.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

bobh

Post by bobh »

If I use one picologger with 22 channels, and 16 individual picoscopes with one channel each, would I then be able to display all 16 screens on my single computer monitor?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi

Thank you for your post.

If you use a Picologger with 22 channels (the ADC-22) then yes you can easily display 16 channels from this unit at once.

However I would not advise using 16 individual units instead, as you would need to connect them all on seperate ports on the computer.

The ADC-22 has 22 channels and each has an input voltage range of 0 to 2.5V. More information is available on our website.

Hope this helps

Best Regards