Detection of Hardware -TC08

Forum for discussing PicoLog
Goh

Detection of Hardware -TC08

Post by Goh »

I am new to the software and the equipment. I installed the software PicoLog R5.23.0 and plug the USB TC-08. However, the USB TC-08 is not detected. My laptop is running with Window 7 and 64bit operating system. May I know whether I have installed the right software for the USB TC-08.

Hitesh

Re: Detection of Hardware -TC08

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Goh,

Does the USB TC-08 appear in the Windows Device Manager?

Have you tried plugging the device into other USB ports on your PC?

If it is present in the Device Manager but cannot be detected in PicoLog, you may have chosen the wrong device for which to install the software for. You may need to reinstall the software and ensure that the correct device has been selected.

Regards,

Goh

Post by Goh »

Dear Hitesh,
The USB TC-08 appear as unknown device under Pico Technology Instruments in Window device manager. I have tried with different USB ports on the PC, reinstalled with different version of software (PicoLog R5.23.0, R5.21.2) and it still gave the same results.

Kind Regards,
Goh

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Goh,

Could you please e-mail support@picotech.com with details of when and where the USB TC-08 was purchased from and the serial number (located under the barcode on the underside of the device).

It sounds like there might be a problem with the device which will require a repair.

Thanks,

Lastguest

Post by Lastguest »

I have pico log and a TC-08 Device but it now isn`t recognised on my laptop for some reason
My 2 usb ports are ok with other devices and the TC08 works fine on my desktop?

Any help appreciated

Last

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hello Last,

Is the TC-08 appearing in the Windows Device Manager on your laptop?

Which version of PicoLog are you using on the laptop, and have you checked to see if any other instances of the plw32.exe application are running?

Regards,