Save as pdf PW protected

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
tonigau

Save as pdf PW protected

Post by tonigau »

After capturing 15 hours of 1 second serial packets I Have been saving some waveform buffers to pdf & import to corel draw for overlaying, comparison & prep for reports.

Now after doing a few pdf saves the pdf is now password protected ?? & cannot import, Restarted PS but same.
Checked the pdf security & PW is enabled.
PS Version 6.8.10.13

? Is this something I have fumbled to enable Password protection as it wasn't previously.
? Is there a password protect option for pdf save as.
(part of the "save as" form is cropped (resizing just resizes the file window) so difficult to tell.
Its a pain having to strip the password from each pdf file I save for importing.

thanks
Attachments
Image for report
Image for report
Cropped save form
Cropped save form

Hitesh

Re: Save as pdf PW protected

Post by Hitesh »

Hi tonigau,

How many exports to pdf did you carry out prior to the pdf not loading?

There isn't a password protect option in PicoScope 6. Your window may appear cropped if you have large font size enabled in Windows. Are you using Windows XP?

Please could you e-mail support@picotech.com with an example pdf file and we can take a further look.

Regards,

tonigau

Post by tonigau »

After getting some sleep & rest from testing, I have re-looked at the files I was using:
It would seem the pdf files I could import to CDR were printed from Pico & the ones I could not import were “saved as pdf” (Sorry for the confusion)

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

HI tonigau,

No problem :lol:

Thanks for posting back.