TC-08 USB

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, and what you do
lawrie hope

TC-08 USB

Post by lawrie hope »

Hi folks,
I've just bought my first Pico product. TC-08 USB
Got the software installed and beginning to configure for a first run.
Go to the settings drop-down, go to converter type, select TC-08 (USB), OK.. then get a warning box to tell me I haven't entered unit info. The example in the help menu shows me an entry in the USB devices box with model and serial number. I presume this is what the system is asking for but I cannot find any way to enter it. My rate of progress has now slowed to zero and I need my data logger. Please advise :?
regards,
Lawrie

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TC-08 USB

Post by Martyn »

When you select converter type TC-08 (USB) do you then see a serial number pop up in the USB Devices box. If yes highlight this before pressing OK, if not then check that the device is connected and can be seen in device manager and then press Refresh.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

lawrie hope

Post by lawrie hope »

Hi Martyn,
I finally worked out that I had not installed the software correctly. Now I have had it running, all looks quite good.
One question remaining, Can I make it display the data in graph form while it is collecting? It is very useful to me to be able to watch trends developing rather than have to collect the data and see what happened after the event.
regards,
Lawrie

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

Just click the "View Graph" icon on the right hand side of the PLW Recorder window. This is only active once you start the recording.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager