Trigger on PicoScope 2205 MSO

Having problems ? let us know the details here
Plasticulus

Trigger on PicoScope 2205 MSO

Post by Plasticulus »

Dear PicoScope users
We've bought the picoscope 2205 MSO yesterday. So we are very new to the software and tomorrow we have to use it ... :-(
At the moment we have an injection moulder which works perfect for days, than there is a short shot. The cycle time is about 25s. This means the injection process takes about 0.3s longer than normal in case of short shot. The parts are bad and due to medical production the customer has to do a 100% control, which is very costly. We do not know why yet.
We want to use the pump activation signal (0-10V) and a pressure sensor signal (0-10V), a trigger to start the measurement fromt somewhere (24V or 10V)

I am sorry to bother you with so simple questions, but I do not have the time to fumble arount at the moment.
I tried to use search with trigger, but I did not get a sufficient match.

How is it possible to record a big number of cycles and then filter the bad ones out with date and time?
Can I use one of the digital inputs as a trigger to start the measurement.
Can I display certain records on my display? How?

I am glad to get any help.

Regards
Sascha
ks@plastiversum.ch

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trigger on PicoScope 2205 MSO

Post by Martyn »

Can you post a psdata file showing the signals. If you are looking at 25s you will need to set either 2s/div or 5s/div to give 20 or 50 seconds across the screen. Let the software sort out the vertical range by leaving the channels on auto.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager