cursor measurment question

Forum for discussing PicoScope (version 5)
richhutchins
Active User
Active User

cursor measurment question

Post by richhutchins »

I think that I am doing something wrong. I am running PicoScope 5.09.4 on a Win 2K laptop with an ADC212-100.

When running both channels and using the cursor measurments, I only seem to get results on the "A" channel. Is there a way to make the cursors measure both A & B at the same time?

P.S. I LOVE MY PICO!!! I love the functionality of having data already in the computer where I am going to process it anyways in 3rd party apps. I use Word for reports, Excel for reports and charts, MathCAD/Matlab for curve fitting. I embarace co-workers who spend $3,000 U.S. dollars on a "cheep" Tektronics scope. They bought a fine instument, but my Pico reports data intantly ready for procesing in external applications. I do this every day as an electronics technician and a Elec.Eng. student in labs. Other scopes make you jump through hoops like a monkey just to report on raw ASCII data. I can't wait for your future upgraded products. This is one happy camper.

matthew
Advanced User
Advanced User

Channel B Cursors

Post by matthew »

Hello again Rich,

Thank you very much for the kind words.

With regards to your cursor question, you can either measure ChA or ChB with each of the two available cursors. The way to do this, is to drag the mouse on the display with your left mouse button to create a ChA cursor, and to drag the mouse on the display with your right mouse button to create a ChB cursor.

Best Regards,
Matt Everett

Pico Software Engineer