ps3000_ready (changed topic)

Post your .Net discussions here
Edk
User
User

ps3000_ready (changed topic)

Post by Edk »

I can't get our 3204 to return anything other than 0 from ps3000_run_streaming, here is the code I am using:

ps3000_run_streaming(ps_handle, 1, 40, 0)

I've verified that the handle is valid, these numbers worked previously but now that I have updated our ps3000.dll it no longer functions. Has something changed that means this won't work any more?
Last edited by Edk on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Edk
User
User

Re: ps3000_ready

Post by Edk »

The previous problem is related to the fact that I'm trying to run software that has worked for a long time on a new 64bit machine, the problem above came up when I tried using the 64bit DLL.

Using the software as it was before gives a different problem that I've decided to go back to - the PS3204 is set up to run a block, and I am using ps3000_ready to check if it has finished the block. It manages to return a value once from this but on the second loop around it hangs indefinitely. Has anyone seen this behaviour before?

Hitesh

Re: ps3000_ready (changed topic)

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Edk,

Could you post your code showing how you set up the scope and collect the data here or send it in to support@picotech.com please?

Thanks,

Edk
User
User

Post by Edk »

Sorry, I didn't see your reply - in the end I sidestepped the issue by only using 32 bit computers in the affected area.

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Ok, thanks for your reply.

If you do need further help, please post back here or e-mail us.

Best wishes,