LabVIEW 7.1 and XP

Post general discussions on using our drivers to write your own software here
Angela

LabVIEW 7.1 and XP

Post by Angela »

Dear All,

I was running a LabVIEW program (v7.0 express) on a Windows 2000 machine and it worked OK.

Now, on an XP machine, with LabVIEW 7.1, I cannot get the same program too work. It will initialise the ADC-100 OK i.e. I get back it's identity but then when I call adc100_set_interval-2 I get 0 for the actual time and then when adc100_get_times_and_values-2 is called it returns the buffer initialisation values, so clearly is not reading from the ADC-100. The drivers I'm using now were only downloaded this week, whereas on the previous machine they were maybe from 6-8 months ago.

Have now found out that the ADC-100 will not open, error message from adc100_get_unit_info is "pico.sys not found", however this file does exist and is in the system32/drivers folder.

Anyone one know why it can't find the file?

(Picolog is working fine)

Cheers,

Angela

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

I would recommend that you download the latest Picoscope Beta version and install this onto your PC. There has been a few changes to the drivers (adc10032.dll) which means that you need the new Pico.sys and driver set. By installing picoscope you should get what you need.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer