user interface .... wav files

Forum for discussing PicoScope (version 5)
Mr.R.

user interface .... wav files

Post by Mr.R. »

Dear Sirs,

I have an ADC-212-100 but I'm having a hard time to get the needed information from it. This is due to the fact that your GUI is not intuitive and is very hard to put for good use.

As I needed to get results shortly I had to put the ADC for one side and do my measurements with my sound-card. Indeed, I done this because both the software programs I used for this had a very easy to master GUI (WaveSurfer and Audacity).

For this reason, I would like to ask you to modify your GUI in order to make it more easy to use. Untill then, it would be great if you added an wave export function so that in the meantime Pico owners could use software with nice GUIs.

Best regards,

Mr.R.

Mr. R.

RE: user interface .... wav files

Post by Mr. R. »

Dear Sirs,

In the meantime, do you know if anyone has created a program that allows one to export the data acquired with Pico scopes to the wave format ?

Best regards,

Mr. R.

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Dear Mr R,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with using the GUI interface. This has been designed to give a similar look and feel for traditional scopes, with the software having additional details available.

Unfortuantely, we do not know of others whom have written there own software and will release it to others, however it is possible someone might help you. The alternative would be to use our driver and write your own.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer