Problem with noise in Labview/Problema con ruido en Labview

Post your LabVIEW discussions here
lautasche

Problem with noise in Labview/Problema con ruido en Labview

Post by lautasche »

Hola, voy a escribir el mail en Español e Ingles debido a mi nivel de ingles basico. Estoy trabajando con el Oscilloscopio 4224 y uso el programa de labview que ya venia. Le hize unas modificaciones para poder realizar a nuestro criterio una medicion de FRA. El problema es que en baja frecuencia ( 20 Hz – 500 Hz ) tengo ruido y no lo eh podido sacar con ningun filtro. El tema es que cuando calculo la amplitud, uso los dos canales y en uno de ellos ( el canal B ) me varia mucho el voltaje, aproximadamente con 4 mV a ese rango de frecuencia es imposible obtener un resultado preciso. Muchas Gracias

Hello, I will write the mail in English and Spanish because of mybasic level of English. I am working with the oscilloscope 4224 anduse the labview program which was already. I did some modifications you to perform a measurement of FRA. The problem is that low frequency (20 Hz - 500 Hz) noise and I have not been able to get to eh no filter. The issue is that when calculating the range, usethe two channels and one (channel B) I voltage varies widely,approximately 4 mV in this frequency range is impossible to obtainan accurate result. thank you very much
Attachments
PicoScope4000ExampleBlock11.vi
(76.67 KiB) Downloaded 661 times

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with noise in Labview/Problema con ruido en Labv

Post by Martyn »

Can you check that the same issue exists if you use the Picoscope6 software with the scope. This will help identify if the issue is with the scope or the Labview code.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

lautasche

Post by lautasche »

Hi martyn! With the PicoScope software I can not clearly read the sign

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

When you say that yo have 4mV of noise what voltage range of input signal do you have ?

Options to reduce the noise would be to use oversampling, turned on in Picoscope by enabling Resolution Enhancement, or by setting the oversample factor in the function calls in Labview. The programmers guide gives details on this.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager