Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 am
- Location: Florida, USA
SW V 126.96.36.199 keeps crashing. Using Win7, PS4262, 10us time base, it crashes when I try to pull on a time ruler.
see attached report
old Beta 188.8.131.52 is working just fine
- Report_2012_01_23 (3).zip
- (10.18 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2847
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 pm
- Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
Thanks for submitting this - I will submit it on our bug reporting system.
Please submit any future crash reports to email@example.com with as much information as possible on the steps taken prior to the crash.
Software Dev. Engineer