Sampling rate at the PS2205

Post any questions you may have about our current range of oscilloscopes
MaNiaC.at

Sampling rate at the PS2205

Post by MaNiaC.at »

5ns. In the ps2000pg.en.pdf is the TIMEBASE describe as a code between 0 and the maximum timebase a vailable (consult the driver header file). Timebase 0 gives the maximum sample rate aviable, timebase 1 selects a sample rate half as fast.

So i download the PS2000sdk_r10_3_0_3 and start the excel file, then de VBA. i change timebase in the GetData-funktion from default 13 to 2, the sample intervall was 20ns. I change to 1, the sample intervall change to 10ns. But if i change the timebase to 0 (as in the .pdf described) the VBA didn't worked any more.
I need the 5ns sampling rate. Please help me.

thank you

Michael
-->
Hello,

Apologies if this question has been answered before, or if I could have found the answer myself by studying the documentation more closely!

I'm having the PicoScope 2205. It's maximum samplerate is 200MS/s --> 5ns. In the ps2000pg.en.pdf is the TIMEBASE describe as a code between 0 and the maximum timebase a vailable (consult the driver header file). Timebase 0 gives the maximum sample rate aviable, timebase 1 selects a sample rate half as fast.

So i download the PS2000sdk_r10_3_0_3 and start the excel file, then de VBA. i change timebase in the GetData-funktion from default 13 to 2, the sample intervall was 20ns. I change to 1, the sample intervall change to 10ns. But if i change the timebase to 0 (as in the .pdf described) the VBA didn't worked any more.
I need the 5ns sampling rate. Please help me.

thank you

Michael