Water management

Which product is right for your exact requirements
rossthepoor1

Water management

Post by rossthepoor1 »

Hi
I hope that you can help me, I keep tropical fish as a hobby and at the moment I’m trying to breed a species of catfish that will only breed at the beginning of the rainy season. The size of the tank that I want to try this on is a 2000L system. I’m trying to simulate the water conditions of the Amazon’s different river systems and seasons.

I need to monitor barometric pressure, temperature of water, tds and multiple pH samples of water. I need the computer to be able to alter the pH of the water by opening and shutting water valves depending on the reading’s of the probes that is altered by a rise or fall in barometric pressure to simulate wet and dry seasons.
I will be mixing RO water with tap water to get the desired pH for the fish. My tap water has a pH 8.0 – 8.4. I need to lower it to pH 5.5 –6.5 depending on season.

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

Thank you for your post, unfortunately, our data loggers can only record external data and is not able to interact with the environment. Therefore, I do not believe that the our units will be suitabel for your needs.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer

habengr@yahoo.com

Re: Water management

Post by habengr@yahoo.com »

rossthepoor1 wrote:Hi
I hope that you can help me, I keep tropical fish as a hobby and at the moment I’m trying to breed a species of catfish that will only breed at the beginning of the rainy season. The size of the tank that I want to try this on is a 2000L system. I’m trying to simulate the water conditions of the Amazon’s different river systems and seasons.

I need to monitor barometric pressure, temperature of water, tds and multiple pH samples of water. I need the computer to be able to alter the pH of the water by opening and shutting water valves depending on the reading’s of the probes that is altered by a rise or fall in barometric pressure to simulate wet and dry seasons.
I will be mixing RO water with tap water to get the desired pH for the fish. My tap water has a pH 8.0 – 8.4. I need to lower it to pH 5.5 –6.5 depending on season.