Scope of Enviromon functionality

Which product is right for your exact requirements
KarenSwan

Scope of Enviromon functionality

Post by KarenSwan »

We already have an ADC-11 with PicoLog and are using it to view various renewable energy statistics from a small station e.g. windspeed, voltages, currents, light levels.

We would like to put the results on the web if possible but I understand this is not possible through PicoLog. I noticed that Enviromon has this capability but doesn't seem designed to work with the data logging hardware we already have. Am I right? If so, do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

You are correct in your explanation. Picolog is not set up to interact with a webpage directly and the ADC-11 cannot be used with the Enviromon System.

To achieve you aim, you need to find some way of getting the data out of the ADC-11 in real time, and then display it in the webpage. The ADC-11 driver can be used in c/c++, delphi, VB. It might be possible to write your own software that is then displayed on a webpage. Using cgi.bins.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide support on this, but perhaps someone else on the forum could help/point you in the correct direction.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer

KarenSwan

Thanks

Post by KarenSwan »

Thanks Mark, that's a bit beyond me for now but perhaps in the future :-)

At least I know the score