Drdaq not in lpt0 error

Having problems ? let us know the details here
BEHIRI KHALED

Drdaq not in lpt0 error

Post by BEHIRI KHALED »

In my laptop (HP XE3 omnibook, windows 2000), the ADC-200 is working ok in LPT1 witch is the unic parralele port in this laptop. when conecting DrDAQ to this port and changing the setup in Picoscope menu for selecting Drdaq as the actual convertor, and reseting after the cpu to active this selection. I receive message error " Drdaq not in LPT0" when Im traying to run it with picoscope software, same with picolog. I tray to install again the original software (R5-08.4), the same problem persist for DrDAQ, please not that the red led in DrDAQ card is ok: flasching during windows startup (there is communication) and give fix light after that. please help me to enjoy with my new product DrDAQ.

regards,

khaled behiri
behiri_kha1968@yahoo.com

markspencer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by markspencer »

Hi,

Have a look at your parallel port settings.

The mode should be on of the following:
SPP, Unidirectional, Normal or Output only.

It should not be set to, Bidirectional, ECP, EPP. Although these will work on occations it can be tempermental.

If you are still unable to get the DRDAQ to work as expected try it on a different PC, preferably with Win98. If it still will not work the unit may need to be returned to us for investigation.

Best regards,
Regards,

Mark Spencer